Completion date: 2006
The theatre is placed in one of Poland’s most beautiful, historic theatre facilities. It was built in 1904. In 2006 the theatre’s rebuilt came to an end. The works lasted six years, during which, the P.S. TEATR company was responsible for the complex stage modernization project realization. A driving kit of the fire prevention curtain has also been installed. The proscenium’s construction allows for the stage extension, auditorium’s enlargement or creation of the orchestra pit.
The range of the modernization works included also technological lighting’s equipment and installation, formed with more than 120 projectors, computer based control room, digital regulators, effect devices, electroacoustic equipment as well as new stage manager’s communication system.
The works included the stage floor change, fireproof technical ceiling overlay and stage working galleries. Also the mobile solutions had been delivered: roofed platform, aluminum landings, lighting equipment, sound system equipment and heavy curtains.
The theatre’s modernization project was designed by an engineer’s team, including: Mr Tomasz Zaborowski – stage lighting system and the electrical drives of the mechanical devices, Małgorzata Bober and Mirosław Łysik – stage machinery, Krystyna Ignaczak – electroacoustic solutions and Krzysztof Pawłowski – constructions.