Completion date: 2011
The new headquarters of the Polish National Radio Symphony Orchestra in Katowice is more than 25000 square meters of area, holding under its roof a Concert Hall with 1800 seats and a Chamber Room for 300 spectators.
The P.S. TEATR Company created the detailed design of the stage technology lighting for both, the concert hall and chamber room, which included the devices of the technology lighting system.
The extent of the detailed design included distribution splitters, circuits installation, as well as fitting the whole system with lighting apparatuses. Also the distribution and controlling devices for generic audience lighting were prepared, which installation and selection was included in the electrical design.
The technology lighting of the stage, audience and generic stage lighting includes:
– 340 regulated and non-regulated circuits of the audience and stage technology lighting. The regulated circuits are prime regulated powering source for the halogen based apparatuses of stage lighting.
– 72 regulated circuits of the stage technology lighting dedicated for orchestra illumination
– 40 regulated working circuits of the generic audience lighting
– 85 working circuits for lighting and powering of the rooms related to the concert hall
The design of the stage technology lighting of the Chamber Room included:
– 76 regulated circuits of the stage technology lighting
– 14 non-regulated circuits of the stage technology lighting
– 18 circuits of the generic audience lighting
– 18 working circuits